Random Acts of Kindness
The hidden power of compliments
Join us in sharing your positive messages during ‘random acts of kindness week’ and unlock the hidden power of compliments with Radar Healthcare.
Working in partnership with our customers across healthcare organisations enables us to really understand the pressures and challenges which are faced every day to deliver the best quality of care. Recording incidents, audits, and risks, and ensuring compliance is fundamental to safety but what about all the positive work which happens in your organisation?
It could be some fantastic feedback on an individual, great survey results about care received or just a simple thank you. Sharing the positivity and acts of kindness which happen can really boost how staff feel and how customers view your organisation.
This week, we’re encouraging all our partners to share something positive with their colleagues and to promote this we want you to upload your kindness messages to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Add the hashtag #RHpartnerships and we’ll enter you into a free prize draw to win a fabulous hamper full of goodies.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
|1) These terms and conditions set out the rules by which the prize draw is governed. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these rules.
2) Each person who submits their entry will automatically be entered into the prize draw. One person can have multiple entries. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
3) Employees of Radar Healthcare, their friends and family and anyone professionally connected with the draw may not enter the prize draw.
4) In order to be entered into the draw, you must share your positivity message via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and add the #RHPartnerships by 5pm on Monday 21st February 2022.
5) One prize is being offered – the ‘hamper of goodies’, there is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
6) The winner may be asked to take part in publicity or promotional activities.
7) The prize draw will take place on the afternoon of Friday 18th February 2022. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by email and/or by phone by Monday 28th February 2022. The name and county of residence of the winner may be obtained from 14th March 2022 by writing to the organisers at the address below.
8) The prize draw is organised by Radar Healthcare, No.1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 1BE. Radar Healthcare reserves the right to cancel the draw, exchange the prize(s) offered for a different prize of a similar value or alter in any way the terms of this prize draw.