Smartgate Solutions Ltd trading as Radar Healthcare.
Smartgate Solutions Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (“the Act”), the data controller is Smartgate Solutions Limited trading as Radar Healthcare of 26 Whitehall Rd, Leeds, LS12 1BE.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act and Data Protection Officer is Lee Williams.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our website(s), which may be amended from time to time. This includes any information while registering for our site, subscribing to services, posting material or requesting further information. This may include:
- First Name/Last Name
- Job Title
- Phone Number
- We may capture information when you report problems on our website.
- Information you provide to third party website that is made publicly available.
- If you contact us, a record of this correspondence may be kept.
- Any surveys you respond to may store data submitted for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you may carry out on the site
Information about you may be collected in the following ways:
- Directly – when you subscribe or provide information to us on the website
- Through your device – for example where you have enabled location services
- Through social media
- Through publicly available data sources
The legal basis we collect, hold and process your information in accordance with the new data protection laws beginning in May 2018 is legitimate interest.
Broadly speaking legitimate interest means we may process your personal information if we see a legitimate business reason you may be interested in Radar Healthcare and associated products and services.
Under this new law you have the right to object to us holding and processing your personal data. If you wish to contact us to ask that we remove your data please do so to email@example.com or 0330 223 2740
If you would prefer to contact us in writing, please use the below address:
No 1 Leeds,
26 Whitehall Road,
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. If you accept cookies on our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of marketing and support Radar Healthcare utilises systems that may require them to transfer personally identifiable information to a third party located in a third country, e.g. USA, controls are in place to ensure that the level of protection is not undermined and that security controls are at a level to commensurate with the type of information being transferred. This is applicable to marketing and for providing support to our end users. Aside from this, we ensure that all other personally identifiable information held on our customers and employees remains within the EU/EEA.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your data may be retained for as long as Radar Healthcare deems this information to be useful for the purpose in which it was acquired. We do not stipulate a minimum or maximum period for retaining personal data but shall periodically review data and the purposes for holding such data. If information is deemed to be no longer needed it shall be updated, archived or securely deleted.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device/browser.
- To provide you with information, products or services from within the Radar Healthcare portfolio which we feel may interest you.
- To provide your details to carefully chosen third parties so that they can contact you for marketing purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, they will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the registration form or, alternatively, do not provide your consent to pass on those details when prompted.
Your data may be used for automated decision making, including profiling, to offer you a tailored experience and provide you with the most relevant information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any relevant part of our business.
In the event we may sell any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the buyer of such business or assets.
If Radar Healthcare or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may be required to transfer the personal information provided by its customers to third parties if you have indicated permission for Radar Healthcare to do so. The following are categories of recipients that customer information could be transferred to:
- Data Centres – This is so we can store your data securely
- External IT Providers – To provide us with incident, disaster recovery and back up services, enable us to complete internal processes and provide customer services.
- Email communication providers – To allow us to contact you via email and track your marketing preferences.
- Survey Platforms – To create surveys on our behalf (your data is not shared with these providers unless you choose to complete a survey and accept their third-party terms).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. We will inform you (when collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by unsubscribing from our marketing emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- Access a copy of the information comprised of your personal data
- Object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress
- To prevent processing for direct marketing
- To object to decisions being taken by automated means
- To have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked or erased
- To withdraw consent at any time
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may also have a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of this act.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
This data is subject to be provided in a timescale determined by Radar Healthcare depending on the size of the task.
You can manage the data collected through Google advertising cookies here: myactivity
This policy version is dated 27.06.2022