Our Partner Programme
Radar Healthcare – Working in Partnership Across the Sector
At Radar Healthcare we believe that partnership working with tech providers and specialists across the sector provides the best possible experience for our customers.
We’re passionate about interoperability and are proud of our Partner APIs which means that any willing provider can integrate with Radar Healthcare.
Our Tech Eco System
We are proud of our technical solution at Radar Healthcare; using inputs and analytics to create immediate workflows that can affect quality and safety in real-time means actionable insights for true change. There is a real need for joined up, automated, integrated data to be the driving force for continuous improvement so with this in mind we work with partners who share our vision to pull data into our workflow engine from a variety of sources.
For example, we work with:
- EPR and care planning providers, we have a unique EPR integration approach that means we work with any willing EPR provider to link our systems, meaning that front line teams can report an incident in an EPR/Care Planning solution to automatically launch and pre populate an incident form.
- IoT (internet of things) device companies to bring in data such as fridge temperature monitors. Radar Healthcare workflows send instant alerts to the relevant stakeholders when something isn’t right, such a temperature drop.
- Sentiment analysis tools, such as solutions that provide audio tools, which alert the Radar Healthcare workflow should certain phrases of risks be heard, much like the approach to safety used in aviation.
To request a copy of our Partner APIs toolkit, click the button below to get in touch with our Chief Partnerships Officer, Rhian BulmerGet in touch
Our Industry Collaborators
Long standing and trusted partnerships with organisations and individuals are evidence of our commitment to collaborative partnering and ensuring the customer, as an equal stakeholder, has their voice represented within the business.
A key element of ensuring that we are continuously at the forefront of technology in health and social care, is listening to subject matter experts. This is why we place utmost importance on our community of advisors and specialists and ensure we continue to partner with subject matter experts, including:
- Gillian Leng, CEB: Gill President of Royal Society of Medicine and the former CEO of NICE and is our non-exec director and often helps with our work around mapping complex stakeholder economies. She also chairs roundtables and workshops.
- Stuart Fletcher: Stuart is our Chairman and the former Global CEO of Bupa and is one of our non-exec directors. He has significant experience of complex healthcare economies and supports us on working across the entire healthcare continuum.
- Helen Hughes, CEO of Patient Safety Learning and her team work closely with us on product design, best practice and a variety of webinars and podcasts. This partnership ensures all of our users benefit from the knowledge of the team at Patient Safety Learning and that we embed continuous learning into our approach.
Organisations we partner with:
As well as having an army of experts in our team, we also partner with:
- Patient Safety Learning: an international charity set up by member of WHO to focus on reducing safety and quality incidents through learning and sharing of best practice.
- Inicio: A leading innovation organisation with a strong focus on the future of patient safety in technology.
If you are a consultant or an organisation with expertise in risk, quality and safety, please get in touch for details about becoming an associate of Radar Healthcare.Get in touch
“At Radar Healthcare, we're bringing some of the most powerful healthcare platforms together so our end-users can truly utilise their data for meaningful impact. Technology powered healthcare can support the quest for excellence, but tech is the tool, not the whole focus. The only way to make a complex system like health and social care work is through strong partnerships and collaboration."
If you’re a healthcare organisation or technology partner and want to know more about about our Partner APIs, integrations or strategic partnership benefits click the button below to email our Chief Partnerships Officer, Rhian Bulmer.Contact us