NHS 75 competition terms and conditions
Radar Healthcare NHS 75 Share Your Story Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.
- All entrants must be resident in the UK.
- The competition is being run by Radar Healthcare (Smartgate Solutions Ltd).
- The competition is open to entrants over 18 years of age (Radar Healthcare staff members are excluded from the competition).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The competition is free to enter.
- The competition is open until Midday on 21st July 2023. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter simply submit your NHS Story to: https://landing.radarhealthcare.com/NHS-75th-Anniversary/competition.html
- Radar Healthcare will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize is a donation of £75 to a charity of the winner’s choosing: NHS Charities Together or The Care Workers’ Charity. There will be five winners in total.
- Radar Healthcare’s use of donation prize does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winning entries will be the judge’s favourite stories.
- Any names used in the story will be kept anonymous for the purpose of confidentiality.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Radar Healthcare regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 21st July 2023 via the email provided.
- Radar Healthcare will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
- If the winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Radar Healthcare reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data Protection & publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Radar Healthcare for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- The winners agree to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Radar Healthcare.
- An announcement of the winners’ first name and place of work will be made via Radar Healthcare’s website and social media platforms.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Radar Healthcare’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Radar Healthcare does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Radar Healthcare does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Radar Healthcare reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.