Signature is a multi-award-winning group offering luxury assisted living, nursing and dementia care in 13 locations across London and the home counties. Signature’s unique accommodation is suitable for those who wish to live independently with discreet care when needed, right the way through to palliative care and specialist care for those living with memory loss.
The requirement: A quality and compliance solution to support new sites
In 2016, Signature was growing and had plans to open new care homes. The senior leadership team needed a quality and compliance solution to help them:
- Understand and mitigate the risks at each location
- Aggregate quality and compliance trends across the estate
- Capture details of events, accidents and incidents in a central location
- Put automated action plans in place to track, resolve and prevent future incidents
The solution: A system to give corporate oversight
Radar’s quality and compliance software now gives Signature’s senior leadership team corporate oversight on event reporting, enabling trend mapping and the review of early warning indicators to put necessary action plans in place.
Through the implementation of Radar Software…
- The Signature team has real-time visibility of performance across the whole organisation ensuring managers can track performance and react accordingly
- Regulatory and internal processes are supported and tracked
- Events, accidents and incidents are monitored and responded to promptly
- Reports for regulatory bodies are easy to create and are always up to date
- There is assurance that Signature has a competent, compliant workforce
- The Signature team can demonstrate good governance
You can read the full case study here which includes CQC inspection comments from a recent report at a Signature care home.
Quality and compliance focused software that helps improve the delivery of health and social care, whilst helping you evidence effectiveness and continuous improvement. We know you aspire to be outstanding, so we help simplify the regulatory complexities you face, giving you more time to focus on delivering excellent care. Want to know more? Get in touch with us today, or book a demo of our software here.