Happy birthday NHS!
05 July 2021
All of us here at Radar Healthcare would like to wish the NHS a very happy 73rd birthday, and say a huge thank you for everything you’ve done to care for us and the people we love.
As well as experiencing the vital role the NHS plays in our own lives, we also hear first-hand from our customers the additional pressures healthcare teams have faced over the past 18 months.
We’ve been inspired by the innovative ways you’ve found to adapt to the constantly changing conditions caused by the pandemic, on top of rolling out the biggest vaccination programme in health service history. And we’ve stood in awe at the real-life examples you’ve shared about your colleagues going above and beyond to provide excellent care no matter what.
As well as all of this, we each have our own personal stories of how you’ve helped us and the people we love despite very difficult circumstances. You are truly extraordinary, and we couldn’t be prouder to be working with you.
“We will all come into contact with healthcare providers in our lives so helping meet quality, compliance and risk management demands was something we were passionate about from the very beginning.”
Stories from the heart of healthcare
Recently, we shared a few of many inspiring stories from the NHS and social care workforce as part of our award celebrations. Take another look:
- Susan Lea – Malling Health’s Nurse of the Year
- Dr Nicki Gill – NHS hero of the year, Radar Healthcare’s Hero Awards
- Beccy Incledon – Best use of digital technology, Radar Healthcare’s Hero Awards
- Tracey James – Care hero of the year, Radar Healthcare’s Hero Awards
- Adam Purnell – Care hero of the year, Radar Healthcare’s Hero Awards
- Richard Franks – Care hero of the year, Radar Healthcare’s Hero Awards