The Institute for Public Policy Research have released a State of Health and Care report which focuses on the NHS long term plan after covid-19. It states how flexible working is high on health and care leaders’ list of positive changes caused by the pandemic, and that they want this to be maintained.
“… we need to harness the opportunities created by the pandemic. Our analysis shows how diffusion of digital care, more intelligent regulation and new ways of working together have led to improvements.”
“Our polling highlights digital consultations, flexible working, lighter-touch regulation and better data sharing as positive shifts health and care leaders want to see maintained.”
Testament to how invaluable technology has been, the three top choices for positives that came out of the pandemic are: digital consultations (chosen by 55%), flexible working (chosen by 28%) and better data sharing (also chosen by 28%).
Radar Healthcare supports flexible working and data sharing
With our software, there’s no need to travel between different locations to pick up paperwork or have face-to-face meetings – all the information you need is available digitally and securely, no matter where you’re working from.
We support remote working by enabling:
- Effective communication of organisation critical information and actions, including data sharing
- Implementation of procedural plans which effectively manage incidents, including infection outbreak
- Remote management of your organisation with real-time performance visibility across one or multiple sites
- Multi-device access through a cloud-based platform with a responsive user interface
It’s so flexible it enables us to think outside our little box that we used to think in before
What outcomes can you expect?
Radar Healthcare delivers operational efficiencies for a strong return on investment:
- Increased staff engagement
- Easier data sharing between teams
- Improved regulatory ratings
- Reduced incidents
- Standardisation of service provision
- Better care outcomes
We had to make sure everyone had the right information they needed, and there was only one way we were going to do that; Radar Healthcare