Is your managing your incidents time consuming, taking away your ability to provide top quality care?
Radar Healthcare supports the automation of your processes and procedures so you can be sure that if an incident is logged, all the associated requirements, for example notifications or mandatory forms are triggered so nothing gets missed; creating standardised behaviours. Examples of incidents you may use Radar Healthcare to log are complaints, compliments, falls, safeguarding, and so much more.
Using in-depth analytics, complete with AI and machine learning, you can easily spot trends which may have otherwise been hidden. The software will then automatically assign and create actions, so you can learn lessons, share best practice and encourage a culture of continuous improvement.
With Radar Healthcare, improve your quality and outcomes of care through central management of all incidents. Connect related incidents, complaints, claims or compliments to each other so you can understand areas for improvement and see an overarching organisational view of what’s happening at any time.
Benefits of Radar Healthcare’s incident management software:
- Create customisable incident forms so that you don’t need to fit your current processes around the software, it’s flexible to fit around your needs instead
- Our platform is created around user feedback, ensuring it’s simple to use so you can hit the ground running straight away
- Access Radar Healthcare on any device
- Receive notifications for required actions or any deviations which need addressing
- Set up and track performance KPIs to ensure you’re continuously improving
“With Radar Healthcare we are able to better demonstrate to our customers how we manage and track issues. This system has been very useful in demonstrating this to the CQC as well. We met with several providers, and chose Radar Healthcare based on its flexibility and its ability to robustly track through issues, tasks and actions.”
Richard Shama, Medical Director at Omnes Healthcare