Do you spend lots of time trying to understand data and reporting? Does it prevent you from making quick evidence-based decisions?
Utilising innovations in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning that deliver business intelligence on your data, Radar Healthcare has more impact than you ever thought possible.
Analytics enable you to trigger actions from your data, so there’s no need to trawl through manually to find issues or wait until the end of the month report to understand your performance. With smart KPIs configured to the rules on your data you’re immediately informed when criteria are not met, or when anomalies are spotted.
Need to ensure that actions are taken based on your data? Radar Healthcare can initiate data driven events. For example, if your users across various locations are raising an increased number of infection events, the system can automatically detect this anomaly and create an outbreak event. This will have all associated process and task ownership assigned without any time lag or manual intervention.
Benefits of Radar Healthcare’s software:
- Create customisable incident forms so that you don’t need to fit your current processes around the software, it’s flexible to fit around your needs instead
- Our platform is created around user feedback, ensuring it’s simple to use so you can hit the ground running straight away
- Access Radar Healthcare on any device
- Receive notifications for required actions or any deviations which need addressing
- Set up and track performance KPIs to ensure you’re continuously improving
“For us, the part of Radar Healthcare that really stood out was the analytics. Everyone expects systems to be able to display data, but what really stood out to us as a wow moment, when we saw something different, is when the smart AI can show you this is what you do know, now let me show you something you don’t know.”
Paula Wiggins, Systems Manager at Somerset NHS Foundation Trust