The Care Home Professional Power List Report shines a spotlight on individuals within the industry who make a positive and meaningful impact on everyone around them through their attitude, expertise, and leadership. This is why we are extremely proud to sponsor the 2023 Power List Report.
As an award-winning quality and compliance software supplier, we are passionate about supporting and elevating healthcare organisations, with the end goal always being to make healthcare safer.
Our software ensures that our partners are always compliant and brings teams together, making them stronger and more efficient. We have designed a flexible solution to allow teams to collaborate on projects, empower staff, and ingrain a culture of continuous improvement, increasing safety across the whole organisation for the mutual benefit of all.
Uplifting, appreciating, and recognising the positive work and dedication of our partners and healthcare organisations is something that sits very close to our hearts and is something that we try to do as often as we can.
The Care Home Professional Power List Report gives us a wonderful opportunity to say a huge thank you to all the amazing leaders in care and the courageous work that they do each day, as well as dedicate a special mention to our partners that have been featured in this year’s report. We encourage you to take the time to celebrate these leaders and their successes with us!
This year’s report is categorised into five main areas: Executive Management, Care Quality and Compliance, Operations and Development, Leaders of Tomorrow, and Innovators in Care. Here are the category winners:
This exceptional group holds the pivotal responsibility for growing companies, driving revenue growth, optimising profits, and creating value for shareholders.
- Roger Catchpole, Company Director, Stow Healthcare Group
- Kevin Humphrys, CEO, Oakland Care Group
- Leah-Marie Smith, Chief HR Officer, Berkley Care Group
- Aneurin Brown, Managing Director, Hallmark Care Homes
- Dr. Phil Lloyd, Operational Manager, NG Healthcare
- Angela Boxall, CEO, Majesticare Luxury Care Homes
Care Quality and Compliance
This fantastic group is not only responsible for the care of each resident within every care home but also diligently ensures that the quality of care is continuously evaluated, quantified, and reported to the relevant authorities.
- Julie Rayner, Care Quality, Governance, and Compliance Director, Hallmark Care Homes
- Helen Hill, Head of Care and Compliance, Stow Healthcare Group
- Hollie Burton, Quality and Compliance Officer, NG Healthcare
- Joanne Henney, Chief Executive Officer, Nugent
Operations and Development
These exceptional leaders showcase their expertise in overseeing a wide spectrum of responsibilities, ranging from land acquisition and development planning to construction and design.
- Ruth French, Operations Director, Stow Healthcare
- Laura Taylor, Chief Operating Officer, Berkley Care
- Amanda Smith, COO, Connaught Care
- Andrew Winstanley, CEO, Berkley Care
Leaders of Tomorrow
This group showcases a number of people who have climbed the career ladder from Carer to Home Manager to Regional Manager and beyond. Keep an eye on these up-and-coming stars!
- Alex Ball, Group Operations Manager, Stow Healthcare
- Ameet Kotecha, Founder and Managing Director, Boutique Care Homes
- Wan Illman, Service Manager, Deerswood Lodge, Stow Healthcare
- Jayne Connery, Founder and Director, Care campaign for the vulnerable (CCFTV)
Innovators in Care
The people celebrated within this group are always pushing for consistent improvement, are unafraid of taking risks, and are always willing to try something new and learn from their mistakes.
- Hannah Montgomery, Founder, Grace Cares CIC
- Ali Al-Mufti, Managing Director, Arcadia Care Homes
- Chris Barnes, Entered Supervisor, Oakland Court, Oakland Care Group
- Kim Moore, Registered Manager, Oakland Grange, Oakland Care Group
- Claire Johnsen, Head of Innovation, Hallmark Care Homes
- Nicola Mayer, Senior Clinical Lead, NG Healthcare
Well done and congratulations to all the winners across the different categories, this is a huge achievement, and it is great to see so many passionate and dedicated people making a real difference in the health and social care sector!