CQC inspections are a crucial part of ensuring the quality and compliance in healthcare organisations are of a high standard. These inspections are changing and digital technology will play a huge role.
Now is the time to get CQC compliant with Radar Healthcare’s software. Here is how we can help you meet the Quality Statements:
- Safe: Manage and proactively respond to issues such as safeguarding, infection, and more.
- Effective: One centralised place where you can ensure staff have all the information they need.
- Caring: Encourage the logging of feedback and proactively respond in order to improve.
- Responsive: Improve your quality of care by automatically assigning actions for any concerns or complaints.
- Well-led: Encourage a culture of openness and sharing.
“Moving from an ‘Inadequate’ to a ‘Good’ CQC rating in such a short period of time is a significant achievement and the implementation of Radar Healthcare has been instrumental in this. We have an overall picture of the quality of care we are delivering; we can see where things are going wrong but more importantly, we have access to data and information which helps us prevent things from going wrong in the first place.
It has provided the team and the CQC with confidence that we now have the systems in place to deliver the highest standard of care.” Craig Priestley, Gorsey Clough Care Home