This webinar will be pre-recorded at HSJ Patient Safety Congress 2022.
Paul Cresswell, Associate Director of Quality Governance, from North Bristol NHS Trust will speak with Molly Kent, Patient Safety Specialist, at Radar Healthcare about what good quality looks like, and the challenges they faced when using multiple systems and a siloed approach.
This session aims to demonstrate how organisations, such as North Bristol NHS Trust, aim to obtain a complete picture of how they are delivering quality in order to learn and improve outcomes across their organisation.
In this session, you will learn about:
- How North Bristol NHS Trust is planning to implement Radar Healthcare to learn from incidents and audits
- Why linking activities, ward audits, clinical audits, mortality reviews, complaints, concerns and other events is important
- What North Bristol NHS Trust is working towards and linking the system to areas of learning
- Project developing towards positive quality and safety outcomes
- Details on North Bristol NHS Trust’s ward quality accreditation scheme