Global Health Inequalities Research
Which healthcare systems around the world are deemed the fairest for patient equality, based on the current laws and regulations in place?
Radar Healthcare has commissioned the below study, which put some of the biggest cultural topics in global healthcare today under the microscope.
How do our countries consider and manage minority groups, birth control, and maternity rights? Where do our modern nations stand on transgender hormone therapy treatment or the age of consent for cosmetic surgery? We have collated the results in six reports.
Discover more by selecting one of the titles below:
Global Health Inequalities
Methodology and data sources:
The Health Inequalities Report by the experts at Radar Healthcare discovers which of the world’s most developed countries offer the best healthcare in regards to a wide range of healthcare rights for citizens through their regulations and laws.
Taking a seed list of the top 35 most developed countries around the world, the report reveals the laws relating to the following in order to assess the biggest areas of inequality across different territories and how it impacts those of different genders, age groups, financial and sociological status, parenthood, surgery, birth control, and abortions:
- The legal age of consent – the age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts
- Doctor / patient confidentiality ages – the age a resident can speak confidentiality to a healthcare professional without parents/guardians being informed
- Cervical cancer screening – what age are they recommended for women around the world
- Mammogram screening tests – what age are they recommended for women
- Flu vaccines – at what age is this offered to elderly residents around the globe
- IVF treatment age range – how does your age impact your chances of becoming a parent via in-vitro in different countries around the world
- Cosmetic surgery – at what ages can someone have a cosmetic surgery procedure
- Transgender hormone treatment – at what age do healthcare practitioners in different countries allow transgender patients to start hormone treatment
- Access to birth control around the world – (age requirements/costs/the countries offering free birth control)
- Abortion laws – how do they differ across the world
- Maternity leave laws – How much maternity leave are new mothers legally entitled to both paid and unpaid
- Paternity Leave – Parental right for working fathers/partners around the world