We created this guide to help healthcare organisations like
yours understand fully how you can meet the various questions that the CQC use to determine a rating.
With the CQC changing and moving towards a digital focus, technology helps you shift from manual to digital methods of quality and compliance. This can help you save both time and money, whilst also making it easier to evidence actions taken to the CQC.
The 5 key lines of enquiry:
- Safe: Manage and proactively respond to issues such as safeguarding, infection, and more.
- Effective: One centralised place where you can ensure staff have all the information they need.
- Caring: Encourage the logging of feedback and proactively respond in order to improve.
- Responsive: Improve your quality of care by automatically assigning actions for any concerns or complaints.
- Well-led: Encourage a culture of openness and sharing.