Your system currently needs to be cloud-based to use LFPSE, are you ready?
The LFPSE (learn from patient safety events) service is in the final stages of development and will replace NRLS and StEI to offer better support and provide greater insight and analysis to aid safety improvement. As it stands, your incident reporting system needs to be cloud-based in order to use LFPSE. If. As it stands, your current incident reporting system needs to be cloud-based. If you’re using a web-based software, you’ll need to think ahead about changing systems.
That’s why Radar Healthcare is here to help – by replacing legacy systems with next generation technology.
What makes Radar Healthcare different?
- No other supplier has been as fast to react to LFPSE.
- Our teams are agile – we act quickly and when we need to.
- Always ahead of the game, with the latest technology – no more legacy systems.
- Our software is flexible – we fit into your processes, not the other way round.
- Amongst the top UK companies for customer service.
- The future is bright – our analytics is always evolving.