Join our team
Interested in joining our team at Radar Healthcare?
At Radar Healthcare, we have a fantastic open culture where we listen to our employees, and we’re in the top 20 fastest growing tech companies in the North of England. We’re always on the lookout for brilliant people to work with us towards making healthcare safer. If you’re interested, apply to one of our positions with your CV!
Take a look at our available positions below:
Customer Support Specialist
The role will involve logging all calls, taking ownership of user problems, answering support queries and diagnosing software issues for external customers. In addition, the successful candidate will be involved in setting up and configuring Radar Healthcare software for new customers and working closely with test team in relation to the testing of new features and improvers under the supervision of the lead tester.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Customer facing communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with telephone 1st line product/software support
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and logical thinking
- A basic understanding of SQL databases and how to access data
- Experience of testing software
- Software as a service support experience
- Knowledge of XML / HTML
You will be joining a dynamic company at a very exciting time, with significant opportunities going forward. We can offer you a great working environment, competitive salary and a good benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and flexitime.
The role will report to the Head of customer experience.
Please send us your CV to be considered