Watch our webinar on demand at Health Plus Care Online where we cover how information can improve the patient journey through care settings.
You’ll find our session recording ‘Supporting the patient journey through real-time information and data’ in the Patient Safety and IPC Stream on 25 February, 3.55pm to 4.40pm.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How more effective use of information and technology can improve the patient journey through care settings
- How you can make more use out of A&E waiting times
- Why technology provides an opportunity to do things that the human eye may have missed
- How data delivers better outcomes
Our speakers are:
- Paul Johnson, CEO at Radar Healthcare
- Ann Highton, Governance Advisor at Lancashire and Cumbria ICS, Local Maternity System
- Alistair Frost, Vice President at Vital Hub
- Amjid Mohammed, at Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust