Ahead of a public consultation in January, the CQC has published its developing strategy, which includes a strong focus on digital transformation.
Radar Healthcare can support you to be ready for this expected shift to digital – no matter what digital stage you’re at.
There is an increasing need for care providers to move from reactive response mode to proactively ensuring inspection readiness which is an area Radar Healthcare can support in full.
Radar Healthcare helps you streamline your internal audit process in preparation for a CQC inspection, ensuring you have all the information you need readily available – not only to support your inspection readiness but to also encourage continuous improvement, helping to deliver against your quality assurance framework.
- Auditing software made simple: Ensure you understand your regulatory compliance – automate and schedule any operational and regulatory checks easily
- Everything in one place: Add evidence including photo and document uploads
- Performance oversight: Identify and track trends through historical data analysis, and track performance over time
- Actions and improvements: Automated action plans to resolve non-conformities with task allocation and tracking – close the loop and ensure continuous improvement
- Real time visibility: Quality and compliance status is available in real time